Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bonnie’s Knitting

Bonnie’s Knitting: "

It’s pouring down rain today.. again. It was nice the other day and it was like the clouds parted and the sun shined and people came outside again. Then I wake up this morning and the sky is dark and the rain is coming down in bucket loads. These types of days just aren’t as appealing. I then had to make my way to the court house to put my new car in my name and I had to stand outside while I was being poured on trying to read the directory. I wished at that moment I had a hat from Bonnie’s Knitting.


I’ve never been much of a hat girl. Maybe it’s because I have pretty long hair. I’ve found a hat in this shop that I want so very much though. Their cloche hat has an extreme vintage feel to it. Maybe that’s why I love it so. I think it’s one of those hats that you keep for a very long time and can wear with just about anything. There’s a wide variety of styles and colors to pick from so go get your pick on!

"

No comments:

Post a Comment