Monday, March 29, 2010

Woodland Delight: 9-Pocket Door Caddy for Jewels and Lingerie

Woodland Delight: 9-Pocket Door Caddy for Jewels and Lingerie: "

Click to Enlarge


For years I had an 'unmentionables drawer.' This had a double-meaning (double entendre for my fancy-schmancy friends): I kept my unmentionables in there (undies and the like), but it was also a drawer I preferred not to mention because it was such a MESS. I was always digging around, looking for something, tossing things about like a giant salad. Yikes! This easy over-the-door, nine-pocket caddy is much better at keeping my fine-wear and lingerie tidy and within reach. Plus, the Woodland Delight fabric is so bright and fun. You could also use the big pockets for larger jewelry, like beads and bangles. Even lightweight active wear, such as yoga tops and running shorts could be easily stashed."

No comments:

Post a Comment