Monday, March 29, 2010

Day Two of Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peaks

Day Two of Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peaks: "Day two for the sneak peaks! Yeah, today from Clear Dollar Stamps I have two different hat stamps to show you. This first one is a 'Straw Hat'. As you can see my hat is not straw color it is pink. I just thought pink looked better with my paper choice. :o) There is an adorable ribbon drawn on the hat but I put a ribbon bow over the top of it.
My second card for today is with the 'Baseball Cap'. This is a great stamp for a boy or girl. I even thought if someone had a favorite team you could color it to match their team. Just let you mind wonder you'll be surprised what great ideas you also have for this cute stamp.
Remember to hop on over to the Clearly I Stamp blog to see all the sets that are being shown off today. Also, remember to visit all the other designers to see what they created. Thanks for stopping and see you again tomarrow! Angela, Candy, Cassie, Katie, Kim, Laurie, Linda A., Linda B., Nancy, Stacy, Tori, Tricia, and Trudy.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment