Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lil' Boy Crayon Tote...

Lil' Boy Crayon Tote...: "I have four adorable grandsons. You don't have to take my words for it. You can see if for yourself...

I find it a bit of a challenge to make a little something for little boys to put their treasures in. It's easy with girls. There are so many cute patterns and ideas out there for lil' girl purses and totes. For boys -- not so much. It's more of a challenge. I'd do anything for these little cuties though, so I was definitely up to the challenge.

A couple of months ago I came upon this tutorial at 'Noodlehead.' It looked so easy and cute, so I bookmarked it. (Which generally means I file it away in never, never land.) Fortunately, the tutorial came to mind a couple of weeks ago and decided to make some crayon cases for the grandsons for Easter. This is what I came up with...

The are 9' long x 5' high. Perfect for putting some crayons, a pad of paper, and a treasured car, or (and probably more likely) twenty rocks they find on the side of the road.





"

No comments:

Post a Comment