Monday, March 29, 2010

Fashion Forward: Pom Necklaces

Fashion Forward: Pom Necklaces: "Were you ever a cheerleader? I was, but not for my high school squad. No, in sixth grade I was a cheerleader for my little brother's peewee football team. We had super sexy stiff polyester tops that barely allowed movement of any kind. When it was chilly, we put on super sexy stiff sweatshirts that were equally motionless. I don't even remember a single cheer, probably because the majority of the time on the field was spent rehearsing dance moves to 'Hangin' Tough' and 'Like a Virgin' while shaking the best part of the cheerleading outfit: the pom-pons, of course.

Now I'm drawn like a moth to the flame to pom necklaces. A long chain, a pom or two or three. Who knew such a simple thing could bring so much cheer?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"

No comments:

Post a Comment