Thursday, March 25, 2010

~STAMPINSANITY CHALLENGE...NICHOLETTE~

~STAMPINSANITY CHALLENGE...NICHOLETTE~: "
Welcome to another week at StampInsanity! This weeks Groovy challenge is to alter an item that can hold something!! So I took a lil basket I had gotten from my sisters old business and tried to do something else with it. Originally it was mint green with lady bugs and all this girly girl stuff on it, and if you know me, we can't have none of that! Which led to the quote I used on the front of the lil basket.
So this is what I came up with this week with the help from Nicholette of the Les Coquettes Collection !!

Be sure to check out the rest of the teams awesome projects for this week!!! They'll blow your socks off let me tell ya!!!
~SUPPLIES USED~
Gina K Pure Luxury Cardstock
InkEssentials Glossy Accents
Skittles
Acrylic Gesso
Folk Art Metallic Amethyst Acrylic Paint
Wood Basket
Various Ribbons from my Scrap Tin

So do you have what it takes to groove with the GroovyGurlZ?? I bet you do!! Let's see those projects!!
Please share your creations with us using the challenge code SISC2 for SI Sketch Challenge #2, and by linking your project
HERE
"

No comments:

Post a Comment