Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's beginning to feel a lot like...EASTER

It's beginning to feel a lot like...EASTER: "

Okay I cannot deny it anymore, Easter is just around the corner so today I decided to get organised! I have had a busy morning crafting and cooking (will share more tomorrow make sure you pop on back)...but for now do you like my "Easter scene"???


IMG_6934


My little "ode to Easter" scene is on our hallyway table as you enter our home...Hmmmm I am sure there were more choccie eggs there before....


IMG_6935


I bought these little cuties from BED BATH AND TABLE and they come out of hiding every year...this year I added an Easter tree with cute little eggs I found.


IMG_6936


For more simple but effective Easter decorating ideas check out this wonderful blog:


www.thirtyhandmadedays.com


Don't forget to visit back tomorrow for more Easter goodness!!

"

No comments:

Post a Comment