Thursday, March 25, 2010

Prairie Fairy Friday Fun Challenge: Easel Card

Prairie Fairy Friday Fun Challenge: Easel Card: "
This week the Prairie Fairy
wants to see your Easel Cards!

After last weeks mix up,
I have redeemed myself by
creating an Easel Card
using Complementary Colors :)

Here is my card:

This little cutie patootie is just what I needed
to start off my Easter Cards. I only have a few
to send so i'm sticking with the easel card design.
LOL-it just reminded me of the silly bunny
they use in the Cadbury Egg commercials :)


Materials:
Paper (Basic Grey, Bazzil)
Stamp (Prairie Fairy, Studio G)
Ink (Black Archival)
Other (Prima Flowers, IASC Button Flower,
Hydrangea Hippo Sequin Ribbon and
Lace Multi Color Ribbon,
Rhinestone by Recollections,
Stampin' Up Markers)


Create your card using any digi image
and show us your easel card
by next Thursday, 11:59pm.
Subit it at the Prairie Fairy


Happy Scrappin'!!!!!

"

No comments:

Post a Comment